Saturday, September 8, 2012

Where am I?

Well, after meeting with my psychiatrist on Friday, we came to these facts:


  • She is not allowed/is unwilling/cannot assist me with psych hospital admission, ever. This was my reason for seeing her in the first place. So, no reason to see her anymore. 
  • My only options for hospital treatment are Emergency Room admissions, which traumatizes me in a very big way. 
  • There are no other options for someone like me who cannot pay for psychotherapy other than the poorly managed and operated community mental health clinics. 
  • She cannot see me indefinitely.
  • She is worried about me.
  • I am having severe physical pain problems, none of which have been diagnosed as coming from anywhere. I can barely walk, and sleeping has been hit and miss. 
  • I have been being harassed by one of my friends to go into the hospital, but there is no one to care for my dog. Besides the fact that I don't want to go and be voluntarily abused by the hospital. 
  • My only close family member is being an insensitive, uncaring ass, even as I was being supportive and loving.
  • I hope more people will read this blog so that something can be done for poor LGBTQ mental health clients in King County. 
  • I am resigned to having no help in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment