Thursday, September 13, 2012

Birthday endings

Well, the nicest person I encountered today was the courtesy clerk at the  grocery store. Well, the check out clerk was also very nice, but the CC was very kind and wished me a happy birthday. My brother is still being a cowardly ass. I called the crisis clinic and fortunately found someone to talk to who was kind enough to not have an agenda about getting off the phone with me. She was nice and kind and compassionate. I got no presents, no calls, no cards and no well wishes from anyone who is my friend or family. I cleaned my house, carpet cleaned dog pee, and did laundry and went grocery shopping. This was the suckiest birthday I have ever had, even suckier than the break up 3 years ago just before my birthday. I hate my life. I still have no one to take my dog so I can check into the hospital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment