Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me.

I was debating with just myself, obviously, about writing this post. I's almost 2 hours into my wonderful, crappy, shitty birthday. My brother is being a pathetic toe rag, I am watching a marathon of episodes of, "Grey's Anatomy," in preparation of the new and final season. I don't watch regular TV, because, well, it upsets me too much. This has been a problem for about 5 years.I just finally got the last season on Netflix last week. So I am gonna watch the regular scheduled new season so I can find out of they get out of the plane crash site alive. I am sure they do,except for well, Lexi. I mean why spare the one sibling Meredith has. 

Anyway, I got presents today! One from a Harry Potter website wishing me happy birthday and a $5 Starbuck's card from a medical study I in which I participate. How exciting is that. No one I know has given me ANYTHING, not even a card. And this is the suicidal birthday. Some friends, really nice but the "I feel sorry for you" friends invited me out for dinner, but I turned them down after initially accepting, because it was just all too depressing for me. 

So I will just be watching "Grey's" until I can't stay awake anymore, and then I will watch "Grey's " some more. I took a good dump and had a great pee tonight. That's as exciting as it gets. Boo Hoo for me. My $5 Starbuck's card won't even buy me a whole meal. Hate my life, hate my brother and hate my friends for feeling sorry for me. I hate my ex-therapist for dumping me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment